Sudoku For You

I am a total Sudoku nut!

No news to anyone who knows me.

I play it at work, on the train, any where I can.

I discovered Sudoku was available to add to a site or Blog so for all my visitors and especially the other Sudoku nuts out there . . .

. . . ENJOY!

Supplied by Sudoku

P.S. This is a "sticky post" and will remain on Verbiage Spillage for your entertainment. Enjoy :o)

Saturday, January 24, 2009

Two Days Post Stitches Out

All things considered my hand is OK .

Sort of.

I think.

But Friday was really bad.

I decided I would give it a shot at making coffee for myself.

As I proceeded to place the sugar bowl lid on the sugar bowl, as you do, it slipped and I grabbed it with my right hand jabbing the lid top into the cut.

Of course it started to bleed! What do you think!!!

Tears streamed down my face before noise came out of my lungs and I just made it to mum's bed before I fell to the floor.

Hells bells!

I can not describe to you the pain, in mere human words.  There just aren't the words to suit the level of pain.

That was yesterday, Friday. Today is Saturday and I am pleased to say I am using both hands and all fingers to type this post.

I have began to write with my right hand.

I even showered without the plastic bag on my right hand and managed to dry myself without help from mum.

Managed to even put on my bra without mum's help.

So I am feeling some what more positive about the surgery.

I am really happy that all the pain in the elbow has totally gone and no more pins and needles or a numb hand.  LOL, I think my left hand has had a bit of a fright and it doesn't hurt either!

The cut is still quiet tender and today I was supposed to begin massaging it with hand cream quite firmly though it's to painful to press too hard and I don't like to look at it or the feel of it.

I really need to get over how I feel and see my hand, soon!

I don't want my brain to reject my own hand!

No images as yet . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving your comments. As you know Spam is a huge problem and getting bigger by the second. In order to stop Spammers leaving comments, all comments require moderation.

I See You . . .

Sign by Danasoft - Images for Blogger Layouts

Google