Sudoku For You

I am a total Sudoku nut!

No news to anyone who knows me.

I play it at work, on the train, any where I can.

I discovered Sudoku was available to add to a site or Blog so for all my visitors and especially the other Sudoku nuts out there . . .

. . . ENJOY!

Supplied by Sudoku

P.S. This is a "sticky post" and will remain on Verbiage Spillage for your entertainment. Enjoy :o)

Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Six days Post Op

Well it's six days after my Carpal Tunnel release surgery and things are a tad better though the very tip of my middle finger is still trying to decide if it is numb or not. Go figure!

Tomorrow I go to Casey Hospital Out Patients to have the stitches out and see 'the' cut THEY made last week.

The instant relief was the pain in the elbow and shoulder and of course the hand but the surgery pain is a pain in the rear!

I still can't make a circle with my thumb & ring finger and my thumb & little finger. I guess tomorrow I will find out what's up with that.

I have no strength to speak of as far as the right hand goes. That is some what of a concern but I guess tomorrow will be the day for answers.

I am nervous about getting the stitches out.

Not sure if I will be able to look or not or if I will be able to go through it without the fearful crying.

It's funny really because I can watch no end of cutting and operating on my Weimaraners and I can tend to humans with bleeding yet I am nothing more then jelly when it comes to yours truly . . . actually I think I am even more wobbly then jelly.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving your comments. As you know Spam is a huge problem and getting bigger by the second. In order to stop Spammers leaving comments, all comments require moderation.

I See You . . .

Sign by Danasoft - Images for Blogger Layouts

Google