Sudoku For You

I am a total Sudoku nut!

No news to anyone who knows me.

I play it at work, on the train, any where I can.

I discovered Sudoku was available to add to a site or Blog so for all my visitors and especially the other Sudoku nuts out there . . .

. . . ENJOY!

Supplied by Sudoku

P.S. This is a "sticky post" and will remain on Verbiage Spillage for your entertainment. Enjoy :o)

Saturday, February 06, 2010

Ray Martin Go Away

I grow tired of the constant push to erode Australia History.

I see it in the beautiful old houses that get knocked down, cleared away to make room for the sake of greed . . . oh I mean for the sake of sub-dividing and building multi flats . . . oops, they are called apartments now.

I see it in the beautiful old building for the sake of . . . oh hells bells see the above reason.

And now, NOW Mr Ray Martin is pushing to change the Australia flag which is the oldest piece of history our beautiful Nation has.

Like the history or not, it is ours and we should use it to grow a better Nation and learn from past errors but not change the flag and pretend that will be OK for 'everything'.

The Australia flag is sacred, as is the flag of every Nation around the world.

Our flag must NOT be changed, it must NOT be used as a piece of something disposable.
Why is Mr Ray Martin so ashamed of our Nation and our flag, so much so that he pushes to change it.

Perhaps Mr Ray Mmartin needs to address is own 'ghosts' rather then use our proud Australian flag as his 'therapy'.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving your comments. As you know Spam is a huge problem and getting bigger by the second. In order to stop Spammers leaving comments, all comments require moderation.

I See You . . .

Sign by Danasoft - Images for Blogger Layouts

Google