Sudoku For You

I am a total Sudoku nut!

No news to anyone who knows me.

I play it at work, on the train, any where I can.

I discovered Sudoku was available to add to a site or Blog so for all my visitors and especially the other Sudoku nuts out there . . .

. . . ENJOY!

Supplied by Sudoku

P.S. This is a "sticky post" and will remain on Verbiage Spillage for your entertainment. Enjoy :o)

Thursday, June 11, 2009

Link Exchange Requests

Hands up who is sick of getting these . . .

. . . you and me both!

I mean why do these people bother writing you a b$#* s%$# e-mail when you know darn well it's all lies, lies and more lies.

Take a look at this e-mail I received today:

[quote]

Dear Webmaster,

I have visited your site http://www.american-cocker-spaniels.com and found it quite impressive.
John dearest this is NOT my site, it is a site belonging to a webring I once managed that has the HTML version of the webring code on the site and you got my e-mail address from the NavBar. If you wanted to contact the site owner you needed to write them on THEIR e-mail address found on THEIR site.

I am dealing with a site which is based on the same theme of yours and looking for high quality related sites who can give me link backs. Hells bells John I just don't see how THEIR site and your site are based on the same theme, but hey maybe I missed something. Be damned if I can find it! Me thinks you didn't even go to THEIR site John darling! My site is having a PR of 4 and if you will give me a link back then definitely our site will also get benefited.

This would be a win situation for both of us and I would really appreciate if you add my site with this information.

Link Details:

Title: Lap Band Surgery

URL: http://www.topsurgeons.com/

Description: TopSurgeons is a premier provider of surgical services on the West Coast. We offer Lap Band surgery, plastic surgery, cosmetic surgery and dermatology services. The Lap-Band surgery is proven highly effective in helping morbidly obese patients lose excess weight.

Thanks & Regards,
John B.
topsurgeons@dwtseo.com
http://www.topsurgeons.com/


[/quote]

John clearly didn't look at the site just wrote a standard e-mail asking for a link exchange. He lost any credibilty he may have had in writing lies, lies, lies!

I grow so tired of it all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving your comments. As you know Spam is a huge problem and getting bigger by the second. In order to stop Spammers leaving comments, all comments require moderation.

I See You . . .

Sign by Danasoft - Images for Blogger Layouts

Google