Sudoku For You

I am a total Sudoku nut!

No news to anyone who knows me.

I play it at work, on the train, any where I can.

I discovered Sudoku was available to add to a site or Blog so for all my visitors and especially the other Sudoku nuts out there . . .

. . . ENJOY!

Supplied by Sudoku

P.S. This is a "sticky post" and will remain on Verbiage Spillage for your entertainment. Enjoy :o)

Sunday, December 14, 2008

Who is your Friend ? ? ?







Who is your real friend?

This really works...!

If you don't believe it, just try this experiment.

Put your dog and your spouse in the trunk of the car for an hour.

When you open the trunk, who is really happy to see you?



P.S. Please DO NOT do this. This is just for you to read and maybe put a Grin On Your Chin.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving your comments. As you know Spam is a huge problem and getting bigger by the second. In order to stop Spammers leaving comments, all comments require moderation.

I See You . . .

Sign by Danasoft - Images for Blogger Layouts

Google