Sudoku For You

I am a total Sudoku nut!

No news to anyone who knows me.

I play it at work, on the train, any where I can.

I discovered Sudoku was available to add to a site or Blog so for all my visitors and especially the other Sudoku nuts out there . . .

. . . ENJOY!

Supplied by Sudoku

P.S. This is a "sticky post" and will remain on Verbiage Spillage for your entertainment. Enjoy :o)

Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Sir Arthur C. Clarke

I've spent the last week or so working on updates for my web site, Britfeld Weimaraners, in doing so I needed to find the official web site for Arthur C. Clarke. Much to my disappointment I could not find one but I did find a gem of a web site which is just fantastic.

The site is ARTHURCCLARKE.NET

I began strolling around the site yesterday and what a wonderful journey it has been so far. This site has to be the next best thing to an official ACC site. If you are a fan, go and treat yourself to a rewarding experience.

I would like to take this opportunity thank the site owner (who I think is Roger Deforest of California) for the generous and easy to access information provided on this site.

I especially love the ACC quotations

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving your comments. As you know Spam is a huge problem and getting bigger by the second. In order to stop Spammers leaving comments, all comments require moderation.

I See You . . .

Sign by Danasoft - Images for Blogger Layouts

Google